Sage 300c (formerly Accpac) is helping tens of thousands of businesses around the world maximize the efficiency of their operations with a highly connected, data-rich solution.
Use mobile access through multiple devices to make essential information available to everyone, all the time, from any location. Make your business more responsive by automating time-consuming, repetitive tasks like manual data entry. And simplify your business by replacing disparate, standalone software systems with a solution that seamlessly connects your front and back office operations.
Experience streamlined, end-to-end financial management.
Sage 300c makes it easy to manage finances, operations, and customer data, report on key indicators, and collaborate in real time from any location. With anytime, anywhere access to transactions and a real-time, accurate picture of the health of your business, Sage 300c is designed to help you operate with a higher level of accuracy and agility. Now you can:
Effortlessly manage your business across various regions or countries.
Easily manage intercompany transactions for any number of companies and currencies.
Conduct business worldwide in five different languages.
Tighten control over project cycles and finances with comprehensive budgeting and profit analysis tools.
Sage 300c delivers feature-rich business management:
- Integrated modules for financials, inventory, order management, project job costing, and more
- Multilanguage and multicurrency support for multiple locations, geographies, users, and countries
- Mobile access through multiple devices
- Modern, intuitive user interface
- Customizable reporting and standard templates
- Intuitive data and transactional input
- Easy user management and administration
- Continuously updated systems and tax information
“Since we implemented Sage 300c, we are saving 20-30 hours each month in accounting tasks, and we have increased revenues.”
Allan Schmidt, president, Vineland Estates Winery
Request a demo
To request a demo, complete the information below