Modern businesses need modern solutions
Businesses in every industry are demanding a cohesive business management solution that frees them from outmoded, complex enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Faster, simpler and more flexible solutions.
Provide rich, integrated functionality without complexity.
Adapt to company requirements, user roles, and preferences.
Support versatile deployment options (cloud, on-premise, or hosted).
Typical pains...and what causes them
Lowered profits, reduced capital investments, inhibited growth potential
Cause: Inefficient systems and processes
Increasing complexity, wasted resources, slow responsiveness, limited agility
Cause: Low value, time-consuming, manual tasks
Poor collaboration, limited business visibility and insights, delayed decision-making
Cause: Loosely integrated management tools
Struggling to manage change and drive growth?
Cause: Limited solution capabilities that aren't scalable and/or don't support global requirements
Now that you know the pains, what would you like to do?
Remain with the
You've made an excellent choice. Now that you've realized you can benefit from a faster, simpler, more flexible way to run your business, these are some of the benefits you should expect from a modern business management solution:
Streamline, automate and accelerate all of your business processes
Provide better insight into cash flow, inventory, and profitability
Accelerate compliance and audit
Adjust to your unique company rules and processes
Be quick to implement, simple to manage and easy to use—and accessible on any device
Move beyond ERP and determine your business management needs. Discover which business management solution best fits your needs.
Industry-specific solutions from Sage
Do you have specific industry needs? Discover how Sage business management solutions support the following sectors:
“We are now able to track profitability at an item level. Before, our bill of materials data was in a separate system, and it was too difficult to trace our actual costs. We use this data to ensure we are accurately pricing our products, and to make better decisions about our manufacturing processes.”
—Tom Dinolfo, chief financial officer,
“Real-time inventory gives us much greater accuracy and has already helped us trim 5% off of inventory, translating into significant savings that will increase in the future.”
-Marilyn Koster, controller,
Bonnell Industries, Inc.
“The information available in Sage 100 helps us make accurate forecasts, which saves us money and ensures we have the right product mix on hand.”
-Steve McNamee, general manager,
“Sage 300c has revolutionized our operations. With the business intelligence it provides, we can quickly determine which of our actions are delivering favorable results—and which are not.”
-Angel Rivera, president,
Roger Electric Co.
“We have more than 40,000 part numbers, thousands of customers, and dozens of locations. It is vital to our success that we have products available when and where our customers want them. Sage X3 helps us do that.”
-Rich Unterbrink, IT manager,
Russell Sigler Inc.
For more than 30 years, Sage has provided growing businesses with insight, tools, and the support they need to
succeed. Sage solutions can help you improve how you manage finance, people, and payroll—and transform
the management of your entire business.
Select which solution is most appropriate for your business needs.
Sage X3 is an enterprise business management solution that delivers complete ERP functionality without the complexity—radically simplifying procurement, manufacturing, warehousing, sales, distribution, customer service, accounting, and financials.
Sage X3 checklist
- Provides secure, built-in, enterprise-class functionality for multi-company, global accounting and reporting.
- Supports a wide range of global laws and regulations.
- Provides real-time analytics and notifications.
- Offers complete traceability of inventory quantities.
Sage 300c is one of the world's most widely used business management solutions for small and medium sized companies— connecting finance, operations, and inventory in multiple languages and currencies.
Sage 300c checklist
- Integrates disparate processes across multiple departments.
- Manages complex finances for multiple companies.
- Provides mobile access to business and transactional data.
- Delivers flexible estimating, tracking and project billing.
- Offers business intelligence and CRM tools for live visibility.
Sage 100c helps your growing small or medium-sized company manage more than accounting—it unites your entire business at an affordable price.
Sage 100c checklist
- Delivers powerful financial management tools.
- Ensures tax and accounting compliance.
- Manages the manufacturing process-from forecasting and scheduling through shop floor and completion.
- Supports custom business intelligence reports and dashboards.
- Integrates with Sage CRM, Sage HRMS, and Payroll solutions.
Need to manage your fixed assets?
Sage Fixed Assets helps you in tracking and managing your company assets through every step of the asset lifecycle.
- Unlock over 50 methods of depreciation including user-defined depreciation
- Help ensure compliance with government regulations and integrate with popular general ledger systems
- Label and track assets / inventories with barcode labels and barcode scanners
- Manage budget and assets usage across all projects
- Label and track assets with barcode labels and barcode scanners