– Ed Kless, VP of Sage Accounting, explains why defining your business' values, mission, and vision is important for growth.
Turbocharge your productivity with Sage 50cloud
Enjoy the robust functionality of the desktop solution you already know and trust. Add secure cloud access that lets you manage your business from anywhere plus deep integration with Microsoft Office 365.1 That’s the power of Sage 50cloud.2
The freedom to work anywhere
Your data is wherever you are—so you can work from home, on the road, or anywhere your business takes you. Interruptions? No problem. Pick up online tasks right where you left off.
With Sage 50cloud, you and your team can access detailed information while visiting customers, create invoices on the go, share information with your accountant in real time, and more.
Integration with Microsoft Office 365
Seamless integration with the programs you already use makes everything easier—automatically sync your customer data with Outlook, use drag-and-drop functionality for richer Excel reports, and more.
Improved data security
With screen-level user access and bank-level online protection, Sage 50cloud gives you peace of mind about your critical business data.
Make smarter decisions with real-time access to information—Sage 50 Intelligence is included with your Sage Business Care plan.
Save time by easily generating invoices on the go, adding click-to-pay buttons, and having payments posted automatically into Sage 50cloud.3
Add the power of Microsoft Office 365
The deep integration of Sage 50cloud and Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium helps minimize importing, exporting, and re-keying information, so you and your team can work more efficiently.
- Securely access key customer metrics on the fly through Microsoft Outlook with Sage Contact
- Record receipts and expenses on the go—Sage Capture lets you snap a picture, create a transaction, and sync it all in Sage 50cloud
- Undo data entry errors or restore data from a specific date, thanks to automatic cloud backup
Your Sage Business Care benefits
Your Sage Business Care plan offers multiple ways to access support, automatic software updates, one seat of Sage Intelligence real-time reporting, and more. Customize with connected services that meet your unique needs.
- Enroll in Premium Support for the fastest, most personalized service
- Simplify payroll while staying in control with fully integrated Sage Payroll Services
- Process payments right into Sage 50 with Sage Payment Center
Boost capacity with Sage 50 Quantum
Need a larger database, faster processing speed, or more users? With Sage 50 Quantum, you can increase workflow and productivity—without having to train your team on an entirely new program.
- Add up to 40 users
- Save transactions up to 90% faster
- Improve security with role-based access
- Get industry-specific capabilities in construction, manufacturing, and more
Grow with Sage
As your company evolves, so do your business management needs. Sage has a full range of solutions to handle the business challenges you face today—and help you prepare for what’s next.Explore more solutions
Fully integrated financial products to help you work smarter
Sage Payroll Services
Manage payroll more effectively with solutions that connect directly to your Sage 50 general ledger4:
- Sage Payroll Essentials offers unlimited processing, tax filing, and direct deposit—at one low, flat monthly price for up to 10 employees
- Sage Payroll Full Service is a simple, secure, easy-to-use solution for businesses that prefer one-on-one service or with more complex needs
Integrated payment processing
Collecting payments just got a lot easier:
- Get paid right through your electronic invoices by accepting credit/debit cards through Stripe or payment from a PayPal account using a “Pay Now” button included with the invoice.
- Accept credit/debit card and electronic check payments from anywhere, allow your customers to click to pay electronic invoices, and get a real-time view of your cashflow with Paya (formerly Sage Payment Solutions).
- Choose from three trusted payment processing providers and offer more payment flexibility to your customers.
- All payment transactions taken through e-invoicing with PayPal, Stripe or Paya are automatically posted into your Sage 50 General Ledger, eliminating manual entry.
Get training for success at Sage University
Sage University is your one-stop Sage training resource. Extensive product-specific training lets you get the most from your products—or even get certified as a Sage specialist.Visit Sage University
Check out the latest Sage Advice for small businesses
– Thinking about expanding your reach to overseas? Here are the top 10 ways to side-step common challenges.
Find more tips and recommendations for small businesses.Explore Sage Advice
We can help you get the most from your Sage 50 solution
Find out how our additional products and services can make your business more efficient and productive—call your knowledgeable Sage 50 sales representative today.